|Mushoku Tensei Vol 5|
|Release Date||24 October 2014|
Beautiful scenery and capital Milishion, place suited for reunions. However, reunion between Rudeus and Paul did not end well. Paul had completely disregarded the fact that his son was just a child and Rudeus who accused his father of adultery without any proof. Their actions made them both lose themselves and fight each other. Rudeus managed to win, but his sister Norn witnessed him beating up their father, making her hate him and complicating their future relationship.
Paul who found out the whole story about his son's journey realized his mistake and Rudeus who figured out that he was too rash and repented. They both made up and had a nice chat, though Norn still hated Rudeus. Leaving his father and sister in search for other family members Rudeus together with his companions continued their journey towards the Central Continent.
- Chapter 1: Holy Milis Kingdom.
- Chapter 2: Paul 1.5 Years Later.
- Chapter 3: Parent & Child Fight.
- Chapter 4: Reunion with Paul.
- Chapter 5: Reconfirmation of Objectives.
- Chapter 6: One Week in Milishion.
- Side Story - Eris' Goblin Subjugation.
- Chapter 7: To the Central Continent.
- Side Story - Return of Roxy.
- Extra Chapter - Nanahoshi Grilled Dragon.
- Extra Chapter - Death of Ariel.