|Name (Romaji)||Atoferatofe Raibaku|
|Epithet||Immortal Demon King|
|Novel||Mushoku Tensei Novel Volume 15, WN chapter 150|
Atoferatofe Raibaku or Atofe is the demon lord on the Demon Continent. She is a part of the immortal demon clan,and is said to be the demon lord who grants strength.
Rudeus describes her to be the most demon-like person he has met, with blue skin, white hair, crimson eyes as well as bat wings. And then, from her forehead, a pair of great horns. Atofe is described to be of average height for a mature woman being a little shorter than Rudeus.
Her outfit appears both stylish and battle-hardened
Similar to Eris, but even more aggressive. She's also described to be loose with time, having arrived to an audience a day late in her own castle.
While described as aggressive, the fact that her soldiers are quite uninhibited and reasonable instead of strict and stiff goes to say that she's not insufferable.
She is on bad terms with Perugius Dola. She was also the Wife of the first North God and the mother and teacher of the Second North God. The current Death God Rudolph is also one of her descendants
Note: This section is under construction and revision.
- Immortality. She will regenerate even after losing a head or being cut into two.
- She was taught by the original North God, Kalman I, and is incredibly powerful person and taught the second North God.
- Even before being taught North God style, she had already been a force to be reckoned with, taking a Dragon God or North God to subdue her. However, her intelligence is not overwhelming. Truly a person of "all brawn and no brain."
- She has a habit of kidnapping strong people she has an interest in, and forcing them to work as her personal guards with 2 years of break after every 10 years.
- Only 2 people have ever actually defeated her solely and earned her respect (the first one is Kalman I and the second one is Rudeus Greyrat).
- Her reputation is very amazing among the Demon Kings as it was shown after Rudeus Greyrat defeats her and given the hero title, the other Demon Kings beg him not to kill them.