|Epithet||Arumanfi of the Bright|
|Novel||Volume 2 - Juvenile Period - Home Teacher Chapter|
Arumanfi is one of eleven summoned servants of Perugius.
He has a blonde hair, wearing a yellow fox mask, buttoned school uniform and long pants.
He is loyal, quick-witted and he have a huge pride for being one of the Perugius's Servant.
Powers and Abilities
- Fight on equals terms with sword king Ghyslaine
- He is fast enough to dodge sword of light.
- He is able to teleport anywhere without teleportation magic circle as long a there's light on his destination.
Rudeus : "Arumanfi-san, I messed up a bit, I will call someone else."
Arumanfi : "Then quickly annul this contract. This Arumanfi is Perugius-sama's proud servant."
Rudeus : "Ah. Yes."
- Rudeus once summoned him by mistake while trying to summon a magical beast to protect his family.
- He is known as "eye" for Perugius, because he can determine someone who is a reincarnation of Laplace just by observing.
- His epithet, Arumanfi of the Bright comes from the fact that he is the spirit that governs all light spirits.
|Familiar||Arumanfi • Sylvaril • Yuzuru • Karowante • Sukeakoto • Dotbath|